• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Howdy All!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baditude_df

Northern Senior
Hey guys, was away from the project for a while, during renovations to my home office. Now I'm back, better than ever with a brand spanky new rig(in addition to the previous one) so you can expect another 6-7K out of me from now on :)

Already up to 8K!!! My highest RAC ever!
Small potatoes for our historic top RAC earners, but a proud moment for me :)

Already up to 8K!!! My highest RAC ever!
Small potatoes for our historic top RAC earners, but a proud moment for me :)

I saw you moving up the stats and I was wondering if you added another machine.

Congrats on your new highest RAC !!

In fact, a few people seem to be adding to their highs.

Ooooh! Just topped 15K!!!
I see we are still firmly in the Top10 in the world as a team, nice work you guys! But I noticed that there are way to many Canadians in the Top 3 on our team, you foreigners might need to do something about that!!!
In other news, HayesK is about to get passed when I add my new Skylake machine to the mix! Haha!
Might have to add a whole farm to pass Orion though...

Anyhow, What's up everybody?

Last edited:
Ooooh! Just topped 15K!!!
I see we are still firmly in the Top10 in the world as a team, nice work you guys!

Anyhow, What's up everybody?

Well one of my big machines burned down and a second one has started only processing 4.08 WUs and aborting almost anything under 4. Any way you know to only take 4.08 WUs only?

Congrats on the 15k !!

Hey guys, was away from the project for a while, during renovations to my home office. Now I'm back, better than ever with a brand spanky new rig(in addition to the previous one) so you can expect another 6-7K out of me from now on :)

Glad you posted up, reminded me to bring my Supermicro back on line, after some bit of hiatus.

Code:
Recent average credit 	3,137.15

Back