• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3Dmark01 ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks ZL1. I'm in and out, just haven't had much time lately. Yep, good card and everything on air, card is on stock cooler. Nature was done at 820/1642/1289 @ 1.25V. I am going to try to get this card on the SS this week, but if that doesn't pan out, it will be air SLI next. The other card is nowhere near as good as this one though. Either way, I will be posting more benches in the coming days ;)

Thanks ZL1. I'm in and out, just haven't had much time lately. Yep, good card and everything on air, card is on stock cooler. Nature was done at 820/1642/1289 @ 1.25V. I am going to try to get this card on the SS this week, but if that doesn't pan out, it will be air SLI next. The other card is nowhere near as good as this one though. Either way, I will be posting more benches in the coming days ;)

def a good core man, should be lots-o-fun under SS :beer:

lol...killing time @ -50c :p

Nice shot there Dean...... :clap:

I'd say, that and I didn't do any order, LOD was the same for everything, all but two tests will pass at 1022/2046/1206 (but wasn't doing order, so set it safe), and when the end score came up, I had a look at how it was made up and N was only at 1120fps, hehe didn't open D3D so I re-ran N again with D3D being opened just before the re-run.

Still, another 700 on the cpu and fixing the above would give me a nice score.
Maybe one day soon, I'll get some more LN2, with out having to sell my first born.

HAHA too funny Dean....you should tweak the h3ll out of it and totally demolish the record, just for fun :D

Because I couldnt get 06 to pass the cpu test, it would hardlock on cpu test 1 everytime! I tried various fsb/multi combinations, lots of voltage, still nothing! <--- But stress LOL :D

Because I couldnt get 06 to pass the cpu test, it would hardlock on cpu test 1 everytime! I tried various fsb/multi combinations, lots of voltage, still nothing! <--- But stress LOL :D

I'm still confused. Nothing between the two has to match but the hardware. Just run a lower OC for 06.

OK WAIT!

I am talking about forum wars scores here.. Are you saying that if i post my oc speed at 4700mhz, That I can run some benches at a higher clock? Because I cannot run 06 at 4800, So I ran at 4700 But I can run 01 at 4850, and thats ok? :confused:

Because the only reason I posted scores with a lower cpu frequency is because I cannot complete 06 at 4800 :mad:

Yeah man, the only 2 tests I did at the same clock are GB and CB. The other clocks were all over the place. Still time to up your score! Just make sure you get a timestamp on there.

Hi

E8500 rev E0 3.17ghz@5335mhz Dry Ice
1Go OCZ reaper Pc9200 5-5-5-16
Asus Maximus II Formula Bios 2104
Crossfire HD4870 512mb @810/1105
Score 100940

Back