• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot August Event

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Exactly my point... the values fluctuate so posting the points gained isn't accurate, just the end of the month. I suggested, at least thought I did, to have 'updates' with people posting their boints mid month.........and then perhaps the last week so we can see where exactly they are at.

Not trying to hate, just trying to wrap my head around it and seeing if there is a point at all for me to post my interim scores (not happening, LOL!).

I'm not posting individual scores myself, (probably because I don't have any yet lol) maybe like you say, 2-3 times during the month show a updated screen so people can put the hurt on there hardware anx try and catch the leaders.

Finally gor the old girl up and running.
Johan45/beginner/Cinebench11.5/Phenom X4 9850 @ 3.0/3.4/7.8pts.

ShrimpBrime|advanced|3DMark11 performance|i7 3770K (liquid) / GTX 480 (liquid)|7318|+11.5 pts

First run of the evening, powered by Windows overclocking software "Intel XTU" and MSI AfterBurner.

This one can be improved a little maybe. http://hwbot.org/submission/2410406_

Attachments

• 3dmark11 gtx 480.jpg
    3dmark11 gtx 480.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 46
Sorry I'll repost over there! I have a question about Hwbot. I posted a score that beat an old score it was actually Superpi at the 3.5 but all scores came up N/A not my best etc. but it was better. Should I resubmit the score?? Here's a link

Sorry I'll repost over there! I have a question about Hwbot. I posted a score that beat an old score it was actually Superpi at the 3.5 but all scores came up N/A not my best etc. but it was better. Should I resubmit the score?? Here's a link

No, click recalculate points on the right.

Thanks I'll try that later HWbot isn't loading for me right now.

Perhaps that is part of the issue.. That site is more flaky than a person with severe Dandruff. :(

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see where you can recalculate the score.

Its on the top right under the Submit Score button on the submisson page. The Report or Moderate section.

Thanks I tried that but nothing changed I even went into edit and it still comes up the same??

Ok It says update scheduled this is your best harware submission for this ranking. If it doesn't change should I delete it and re submit, in a few days?

Back