• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot Country Cup 2015

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've got a bunch of new (old) stuff that needs to be tortured anyhow. If it's eligible when submitting then I'll add it. I'm not expecting to win anything though as all my stuff is older. Even my newer gear. Points are points.

Same story here - Lots of stuff that's begging for more abuse.
If there is a category for Socket 939 with dual cores eligible, I can promise you guys (Canuks) are toast there. :D

Same story here - Lots of stuff that's begging for more abuse.
If there is a category for Socket 939 with dual cores eligible, I can promise you guys (Canuks) are toast there. :D

Watch it, I've been waiting for a reason to fire up this DFI.

That's the key word, when it's short you do what you can. I haven't been able to do much since the tc was done. I abused my time and now I'm trying to make up for it. Ha ha

Now I have a new toy so I'm playing with it an prepping for the World tour, this time only 2 hrs away.
Here's a peak just on air right now, the card I mean

fs 17986.JPG

Bring it! :rock:

Besides you know how lonely those DFI's get if you let them sit around for too long, let the poor thing stretch it's legs at least! :D

Hoping to get it out this winter when time is more abundant.

So confused looking through the stages at the bot :/ Anyone have a clean listing of all stages (substages?), hardware needed (incl optimal), etc?

Hope to get my 35L filled in a couple weeks so....
tia!

So confused looking through the stages at the bot :/ Anyone have a clean listing of all stages (substages?), hardware needed (incl optimal), etc?

tia!

Added the stages to the OP F_S. I'd help ypou out but we not on the same team for this one ha ha.
Basically you want to pick the HW with the chances at best results for the category. Also 1 sub per category per team member. So first stage Nvidia 3D06 needs 10 different cards with ten different people. The cards must come from different series like 200 series, 8000 series etc.. CVheck your HW at the bot in 3D06 to see which gets the most HW points. Then pick the one you feel is most like to take top spot for you and your equiptment.
This is my piece for the canadian team. http://hwbot.org/submission/3029647_ now to freeze it.
See if you can find anywhere where the Americans are organizing something. We're using skype and google for our makeshift team

tia!

Shoot me a PM if you need some help strategizing.

Back