• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT Rankings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Heh, considering I get a whopping 25-30 points out of a 400 MHz increase in CPU overclock, I'd say probably so. :thup:
So right now because of the level of hardware the difference seems significant. In the future it might not look so big. Well I guess we'll have to report folks using physx on that bench too....... :D

So right now because of the level of hardware the difference seems significant. In the future it might not look so big. Well I guess we'll have to report folks using physx on that bench too....... :D

The only reason it isn't allowed for Vantage is due to the fact that it inflates the CPU test scores. If PhysX was to provide a little boost in any of the other benches, it would be allowed.

I'm cornfused. I've got 10 benches on hwbot. But nothing in the OCForums team section...Do you have to run 'em again once you get on the team? For example, I have a score of 13769 in 3dmark05. Do I have to do all the benches again, now that I'm on OCF to get them rated in the team section?

If you join the OCF team on HWBot all your current scores immediately* count for the team.

*Subject to calculation delay of 10s to 6h.

Hey, I have entries on hwbot, some have OCForum as team, others have no team. Any thoughts? Same user name, one entry is listed right under the same one, one with and one without team. Forgot to mention, I flagged it for delete because I couldn't manually delete it and Sweet got back and said it was fine. So it's still a double entry. One more thing; timeout. I get time outed in just a few minutes on this forum, it seems. Gets old to keep logging on, my username is too long for that.

http://hwbot.org/rankings/benchmark/cpu-z/rankings?start=2866

http://hwbot.org/rankings/benchmark/cpu-z/rankings?start=100

Last edited:
If you are having problems staying logged in, delete your cookies for the site - how to do that depends on browser. After that, the next time you log back in make sure you select "remember me" and that should fix the problem. Bad cookies typically cause that sort of problem with vbulletin, its not a problem with the website itself.

Or just use a different browser, that will also fix the problem and demonstrate its not a problem with the site.

I just noticed... Gimme that team ref clock record :p

I love these real-time team rankings.

Last edited:
Curious thing, I'm not in the list even when I have a Gigabyte 890FXA-UD5 @ 350MHz on reference clock :)

You have to submit the reference clock as a separate benchmark. There are no points to be gained from it, but bragging rights is always nice.

That reminds me... I have 562ish... to submit.

Hey all, was talking to a couple of the guys in IMOG's broadcast last night and they convinced me to start benching for OC Forums. Just benching my gaming PC at the moment, but the benching PC should be here next week. LN2 fun soon after. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Hey all, was talking to a couple of the guys in IMOG's broadcast last night and they convinced me to start benching for OC Forums. Just benching my gaming PC at the moment, but the benching PC should be here next week. LN2 fun soon after. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

:welcome:

It was nice chatting with you over at IMOG's stream last nite... I hope we didn't scare you too much with that whole rant about conspiracy theories and politics...

:)

Back