• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBot, Skylake/Kabylake and Windows10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
One thing I have noticed is some of these CPUs can get warm quite quickly. Intel has used TIM between the IHS and die on all these so some are better than others. I have a 10 core here that I swear runs cooler at the same voltage as the 8 core I have all I can blame it on is the TIM since my cooling hasn't changed

Dang, now I got my dander up, someone knocked me down a notch in PCmark10 already. I'm gearing up and going for the gold cup.

He he he.......it's a never ending chase. :D
How much disposable cash do you have? lol

Well... lol... I got a new personal best record in PCmark10, but I didn't submit it since it won't move me up in the ranking. Looks like I need to improve my water loop and hunt more of them sneaky Windows services running in the background. Had a heck of a time killing Cortana, but finally finished her off. I have a few ideas in mind, like maybe striping a couple m.2 drives. This is not over yet, that PCmark10 crown is mine. Sheesh, so close, I just need 120 more points.

Scotty knows oh so well!

Back