• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWinfo many questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UltraTaco

Hello dear ocf men

Can you look over photo and help me figure out:

#1 see max frequencies? They're all over the place. I have turbo dusabled and 175bclk X 21 = 3675 in bios.

#2 max temperature 436°? I may need a better cooling on that component?

#3 dram voltage 1.72? I have it manually set 1.5v:shrug:

Thank you

Edit
Foto sorry, forgot to upload. Here:
View attachment 199710

Last edited:
dont sweat it. it isnt unusual for software to misread/misrepresent voltages or temps. as long as your bios is showing the correct readings everything is golden.

Even if in BIOS everything seems correct then it can be wrong :p ... but yes, HWinfo sometimes shows wrong temps/voltages. On my MSI I have constant 100-120°C on 4 sensors. Often VCCIN/Ring/other CPU/bus related voltage is under VCore so instead of something like 1.2V you can see 1.7V+.
New motherboards have OCP/OVP and other protections so it's hard to kill them. When you see weirdly high or low values then it's clear that sensor reading is wrong.

Re that clock thingy, it's because each core is bclk x CPU ratio and bclk is never static. Depends on clock generator it's usually +/- 0.5MHz so also max clock can be +/- couple of MHz. The same is in CPUZ and other soft.

Thank you dear men, I was always curious about those things and yesterday was the day to ask. Appreciated much:)

Back