• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i FINALLY used my monitors for every pixel theyre worth *PIC*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
knight_of_knee said:
That makes me smile inside, lol, I've always wanted to do that but I just don't have the money to. It is very nice.
me too. every time i got drunk i used to get tempted into buying a second monitor, but never did

then my dad bought me the 30 for my birthday, and i went crazy and bought the two 20's, two $500 video cards to support everything, a HUGE new psu to power the video cards, and an amaaaaaazing full tower case to help with heat dissipation from the psu and four gpus...

though ive paid off everything, i still havent quite recovered financially ;)

Last edited:
Alls I have to say is wow...just...wow lol
I barely have one monitor as is (old crt)

i like it... it's nice.. but the more important question is: HOW U DO IT LIKE THAT??? lol... i have 2 X spare 17" LCD and i would really like to have a set up like that with a 20" or 22" in the middle... still can't figure out how the hell u ram up 3 monitor like that :)... and also my monitor sucks ***.. it won't spin around 90 degrees like that... i might have to get some kindda stand or fix up to make it go like that.

Back