• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I hate my yamaha sound card.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

I need to find the drivers for my yamaha sound card **shudders**. ANyway, is there a way to find out what kind it is cuz my friend gave it to me for free and i lost the disk. I remember last time a messed with it i keep downloading only their stupied POS media player. Were can i download these drivers and find out what kind of soundcard this is?
Thanx

ok, i just found my yamaha CD after my makeshift blinds (couch cushions) and lamp fell on me....... anyway i cant find the drivers on this cd and it doesnt autorun. I do know it is a DS-XG now though. Well, now all i need to do i locate them.

nm. IT is just jacked up in system in control panel and said it wasnt working and then randomly started. BUt maybe one of you can help me and tell me why my piece of crap Wingman from like 5 years ago cant be detected when i try to install the drivers?

Back