• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I hate windows 10... Login failed for user 'web_geolocator ? When on the web

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cnaydmancangt

This is why i never had windows 10.. first driver/software i try to install and i get this error.. Thanks to my new Ryzen 2700x i am forced to go to windows 10. Its installed, hate the interface, cant find anything hard to navigate lol.. Guess ill learn though.

Im trying to install the software for creatives soundblaster X AE5 i have. And well when i go to their website and hit the link to bring me to downloads i get this error Login failed for user 'web_geolocator Server Error in '/' Application.

What the hell is this ??

This is why i never had windows 10.. first driver/software i try to install and i get this error.. Thanks to my new Ryzen 2700x i am forced to go to windows 10. Its installed, hate the interface, cant find anything hard to navigate lol.. Guess ill learn though.

Im trying to install the software for creatives soundblaster X AE5 i have. And well when i go to their website and hit the link to bring me to downloads i get this error Login failed for user 'web_geolocator Server Error in '/' Application.

What the hell is this ??

Use this Technical Support, the other link you clicked on is broken, I got same error too when I clicked on it.

Back