• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just ordered some ram anyone know if its good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well its here at ups in montreal so tomorrow ill have the ram and will see how lucky i really am :) everyone cross your fingers please :)

Hey spydeymon,

The link above is to ZipZoomFly and they do ship to Canada (in case you have to return that stuff).

Ok i think im not lucky :( its supose to be pc3500 and it says on the web page its 2-2-2-6 . I put 1 256 chip in the first slot wont boot at 2-2-2-6 at 200 fsb :( wont boot at 2-2-2-11 wont boot at 2-3-2-11 boots at 2-3-3-6 :( i even tried giving it my max vdimm at 2-2-2-6 looks like its gonna load then restarts :( it has gold heatsinks on them and the sticker says ult 30001 cl2 ? can anyone find out what chips are on these man i think i got screwd :(

im gonna try the other stick they told me at ultra it should run fine at 2-3-2-5 its only running at 2-3-3-11 and prime95 is giving me errors right away
should i give my chipset in the bios more voltage?

Back