• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a water cooling kit.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Quoted from sidewindercomputers.com

wet.JPG

It can be cheaper if you would go for T line instead of resevoir. There also something like drive 350 pump/cpu block which might bring price down. The majore bad thing about drive 350 it might be loud as it spreads vibrations through case and makes it sound much louder than it is.

Is that for the 2 video cards too?
Btw guys, I think im only gonna do a cpu loop for like 150-200 bucks, and a 2 video card loop for 150-200 bucks if possible...
I think ill stay with video card stock cooling for now (these are very powerful video cards for today, but they will need a boost a bit later).

no that isn't.

that includes one MCW60, add another,

I'd just go good air or stay stock on the cards.

You could always start out with a CPU loop that has room for expansion by getting a 3x120mm rad, a PA120.3 would have extra cooling power to expand for sure or even maybe a Swiftech 120x3, although it could potentially be overpowered by a CPU + 2 GPU. I'll have to leave that up to the real experts. Or vice-versa and start with a GPU loop.

I'd just recommend against full-coverage GPU blocks, they are generally only good for the GPU they're designed so something like an MCW60 would last you much longer.

Yeah per example the MAZE4 still works on todays GTS' plus full coverages are hella expensive, damn.

Back