• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i need the overclock values for a e4600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LinkIsSpartan

I already tried OCing it to 3ghz, but it wouldnt boot up. Can someone give me the overclock values for the e4600? Ill be using the M.I.T on the BIOS. Thank you.

Also, should i buy a custom CPU cooler if i OC it?

My specs:

Intel core 2 duo e4600
nvidia 8800gt
2gb Kingston DDR2 400Mhz
5000GB sata hard drive.

Well no one can give you the exact settings every board even if its the same model will have different reactions and results the best is to experiment WITHIN reason and view other peoples success stories and failures.

PS: Search your proc and mobo on these forums and google to get some help towards overclocking.

Also, check out the sticky on overclocking Core2Duos in the main forum.

Also, you forgot to mention your motherboard.

Also, check out the sticky on overclocking Core2Duos in the main forum.

Also, you forgot to mention your motherboard.

My motherboard is GA-EP35-DS3L.

Well, can you give me a approx values? I really dont understand all this FSB jargon and such.

Well if you don't understand it, why not try to read up a bit more so you can understand it?

its already been pointed out that every system will react differently. you need to manually increase fsb if oc fails try increasing the cpu voltage or northbridge voltage.

this sticky here explains alot in detail
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=515316

would you give a man a fish to eat for a day or teach the man how to fish to eat for a life time?

Back