• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want my old bios back!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Archer0915

"The Expert"
I updated my bios due to bad temp readings:) now my oc has been cut by 600Mhz:( I cant reinstall old bios even with a usb flash drive the software works but I am told the bios are wrong or some crap and I know they are not (released 12/2008 biostar). Why cant I revert?

Biostar TA790GX 128M v5

Did ya check out rebelshavenforum.com??? they are the BEST source of info for these biostar boards, they have all the different bios versions to download, as well as hacked ones for enabling extra cores

I am assuming you got this fix. If so, how did you do it?

Did ya check out rebelshavenforum.com??? they are the BEST source of info for these biostar boards, they have all the different bios versions to download, as well as hacked ones for enabling extra cores

Dos boot USB key, AFUDOS, rebelshavenforum, and Biostar site.

I evidently had a bad! I could not revert to my old bios so I screwed around with different BIOS files till I found one that did what I wanted.

Back