• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i5 750 + P55 UD3R = $199 combo at Fry's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That sucked I would have liked that one. I bet some of the buyers are eBay reseller who will sell the CPU and board separately for nice profit.

Damn, a friend is looking to build a new i5 rig, but isn't going to buy for a few days. Will likely miss out on this. Mobo he is buying is $120 alone. This deal is unbelievable!

nope talked myself out of it... not even gonna call the local frys. I dont need an i5. NO NO NO. if i call and they have one ill end up buying one, which will then mean ill need ddr3 ram, which is ironic cus i just bought 4gb kit of ddr2 for my current rig... LOL.

WOW, Fry's just blew the MicroCenter out of the water. Free MB with your i5. Let's jump start the economy !

nope talked myself out of it... not even gonna call the local frys. I dont need an i5. NO NO NO. if i call and they have one ill end up buying one, which will then mean ill need ddr3 ram, which is ironic cus i just bought 4gb kit of ddr2 for my current rig... LOL.
me too lol

Back