• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED If you own a Geforce, post here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
card name: GeForce2 MX
manufacturer: ELSA
video ram: 32mb SDR
card cooling: stock (passive) cooling
voltage: stock
stock core/memory clock speeds: 175/166
oc'd core/memory clock speeds: 220/215
3DMark2001SE score: 3331

Its notwhere near maxed, even with this crappy cooling. 100% stable. I'm up for weeks at a time, have run various benchmarks at the same time and never gotten an artifact anywhere. When I get a 1U HSF and some ramsinks + a 120mm fan blowing on it, I'm going for the 4k club :D

Wraith said:
hmm, im interested to see the results of this...were are they????????

if you are talking about the results of this little survey, there are two links in the first post when i first made this little thing up... they're in gold, i believe. one is an excel document and the other is in html.

well in that case

FSB at 104x35

which makes the duron run at 884mhz and it can go higher and the memory is at Fast setting

and default 3dmark 2001

and i get 4880

Karl

Re: Re: If you own a Geforce, post here

card name: geforce 4 ti 4200
manufacturer: PNY
video ram: 64mb
card cooling: stock
stock core/memory clock speeds: 250/513
oc'd core/memory clock speeds: 260/540 i normally stay at, the card can do 300/600 easy playin games
highest 3dmark score: 11640 @ 260/540 11382 @ stock

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=5218833

Last edited:
card name: geforce 4 ti 4200
manufacturer: MSI
card cooling: stock
stock core/memory clock speeds: 250/513
oc'd core/memory clock speeds: 290/615
highest 3dmark score: 9985

Card name: Gforce2 gts/pro
Manufacturer: Leadtek research
Video ram: 64mb ddr
card cooling: generic chipset cooler (after the stock one died)
card voltage: stock
Stock core/mem speeds 200/400
OC'd core/mem speeds 220/420
Highest 3dmk 2k score was 8000 (roughly)
This card died after only one year of service...I shut down the comp, and when I restarted, the card never initialised again.

New card name: Gforce4 mx440 se
Card manufacturer: BFG technologies (asylum)
Video mem: 64mb ddr
Card voltage: stock
I will edit with the rest of the numbers as soon as I open up the Rivatuner.zip I just D'l'ed...Thanks to Mbently for the link

COMP USA has a big selection of fans and some sinks including a GF4 COPPER SINK. It was 12 bucks so I got the thing and installed it on my 4200 with a healthy glob of grease. It's pretty heavy with a decent fan compared to the thin aluminum HSF that was on there.

I also installed the aluminum ram sinks that came in the package.

TESTING: My ram cannot be clocked any higher. This is understandable as the ram never got that hot anyway. The sinks look good tho. lol

The core runs stable @ 315 which is as high as the sliders go. I might be able to get 320 or more but who knows? For 12 bucks it was an easy install and might be good for those with the GF4 cards and the puny round sink.

Samoyed said:
COMP USA has a big selection of fans and some sinks including a GF4 COPPER SINK. It was 12 bucks so I got the thing and installed it on my 4200 with a healthy glob of grease. It's pretty heavy with a decent fan compared to the thin aluminum HSF that was on there.

I also installed the aluminum ram sinks that came in the package.

TESTING: My ram cannot be clocked any higher. This is understandable as the ram never got that hot anyway. The sinks look good tho. lol

The core runs stable @ 315 which is as high as the sliders go. I might be able to get 320 or more but who knows? For 12 bucks it was an easy install and might be good for those with the GF4 cards and the puny round sink.

Are you using Powerstrip?

http://www.total-games.com/AllegianceHelp/pstrip-box.jpg

-PC

Card name: geforce 4 ti 4400
Manufacturer: Creative
video ram: 128mb
Card cooling: Thermaltake G4-VGA Copper cooler & Ramsinks
Voltage: stock
Stock core/memory clock speeds: 275/550
Oc'd core/memory clock speeds: N/A
Highest 3dmark score: 9204
Http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4685891
(Thats the DEFAULT 3dmark2001se build 330 bench)

Case: Dont know with custom window job and purple cold cathode
PSU: Q-TEC PSU 550W Dual Fan Gold
CPU: Athlon XP2000+ with Thermaltake Volcano 7+
MOBO: Jetway v266b
MEMORY: 256mb pc2100 DDR with Thermaltake Active Memory Cooling
VIDEO CARD: Creative Geforce 4400ti 128mb DDR with Thermaltake G4-VGA Copper cooler & Ramsinks
HD 1: 40gb Diamond Max+ ATA133 @ 7200 rpm,
HD 2: 27gb Fujitsu ATA66 @ 5400 rpm,
CDRW: Plextor 24x10x40
DVD/CDRW: Samsung 304b Combi

SpaceMonkey

ps/ whole system is stock speed (at the moment :) )

Last edited:
if you own a geforce post here

card name: geforce 2 MX200
Manufacturer: Chaintech
video ram: 32mb
card cooling: stock, with replaced 40*40*20mm fan (was 40*40*10) from an old pentium hsf
stock core/memory clock speeds: 167/174
oc'd core/memory clock speeds: 195/187
highest 3dmark score: started at 1186 and got up to 1351, but i'm not done yet! :mad: http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=5217823

card name: GeForce 3 Ti200
Manufacturer: Gainward
card cooling: Thermaltake Fanless Chipset cooler (no noise :D)
stock core/memory clock speeds: 175/400
oc'd core/memory clock speeds: n/a (not oc'ed)

I used to run this card at GF3 Ti500 speed, but the little HSF got annoying. I replaced it with a Thermaltake fanless chipset cooler and had to downclock it to stock speed b/c of the heat... But at least it's dead silent now :D

OneSickLizard said:
card name: Geforce 2MX
manufacturer: Abit
video ram: 32mb
card cooling: Stock (added AS2 as there wasn't any compound!!)
stock core/memory clock speeds: 166/175
oc'd core/memory clock speeds: 220/210
highest 3dmark score: 3722

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=5199079

hey, thanks for adding your info and WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! i hope you enjoy it here... i am always on here in my free time (i have way too much :D ) thanks again for submitting your info.

Card Chipset: GF3 Ti 500
Manufacturer: MSI
Ram: 64Meg DDR
Card Cooling: Aluminum Ram Skins and a REALLY cheezy HS/fan (not a lotta HS, more like a plate with a fan on it)
top stable Core & Memory Speed: 270 core/585 Ram
Default voltage setting

3DMARK score 4845 ( http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=5198845 )

My low score is because of my pathetic CPU/RAM etc.. Celeron 700 OC'd to 874 (83Mhz FSB) with 320 Meg of Ram.
I've taken off my HS/fan on the video card and put Arctic silver in place of the normal thermal glue/paste they used and might be able to push it a bit higher, but I want to get a Orb for it before I go too crazy. Soon I'll have a P3 800 to OC (hopefully break 1Ghz with it) and maybe I'll get my 3Dmark scores up around 7000 or more.

Buhammot said:

i cant even touch that speed with my geforce3 ti200... thats MAYBE an oc speed.....

Yeah I think thats a little high for defaults too.. but those speeds would be damn near impossible with a Ti200.. unless you care to watercool your card or something.

Check-X said:
Card Chipset: GF3 Ti 500
Manufacturer: MSI
Ram: 64Meg DDR
Card Cooling: Aluminum Ram Skins and a REALLY cheezy HS/fan (not a lotta HS, more like a plate with a fan on it)
top stable Core & Memory Speed: 270 core/585 Ram
Default voltage setting

3DMARK score 4845 ( http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=5198845 )

what are the stock speeds for your card? thanks.

Back