• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm #2!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HankB

http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/team_members.php?teamid=230&offset=0&sort_by=expavg_credit

I finally found the stats. I haven't been crunching in a long time and couldn't find the stats page, but I finally dug around and found it.

I have to crow about this because it's pretty clear that I don't have the computing resources to pass #1. ;)

Overall this is not particularly good. :( I've only got three hosts crunching. Have members been moving to other projects like FaH or SETI? I've helped to search for ETs off and on for decades. I just got back in because I got a new (to me) GPU and I wanted to see what I could do with an AMD GPU. With Rosetta, the answer is "not much." :p

Any events coming up?

Hey good to see you up there !! We need a few more Rosetta folders !!

One of my machines has died, and 2 others are on their last legs (having to reboot them daily for some reason - prolly the power supply is going).

Meantime it appears we are no longer in the top teams stats page, I could not find overclockers.com anywhere........argh.

https://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/top_teams.php

Last edited:
I just looked and I'm #1 :eek:

I guess this would be why:
One of my machines has died, and 2 others are on their last legs (having to reboot them daily for some reason - prolly the power supply is going).
Or did you take yourself off the team? I don't recall the handle of who was #1 when I was #2.

Team wise we're near the top of the second page - #22

I don't know if your handle relates to the constellation, but I did get up early and capture it a few days ago.
DSC_3204-PP.JPG

I just looked and I'm #1 :eek:

I guess this would be why:

Or did you take yourself off the team? I don't recall the handle of who was #1 when I was #2.

Team wise we're near the top of the second page - #22

I don't know if your handle relates to the constellation, but I did get up early and capture it a few days ago.
View attachment 207886

Ah, Orion, "The light of heaven!" Good show Hank, #2 is pretty awesome. :thup:

Back