• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Insider Preview Issues**

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sultan.of.swing

Hi guys, Pretty computer savvy and have ran into an issue that has me stumped. Ever since release 17063 of the developer preview and on the overclock settings I have in my BIOS Do not work in Windows. Now I know this is a developer preview but I figured I would post here to see if anyone else may be having the same issue and if not to warn you guys as the current build may be the last before final. My system is as follows.

Asus RIVE
i7 [email protected]
32gb DDR4
GTX 1070

I am including 2 screenshots, the only thing that changed between the 2 screenshots is the version of Windows 10.
Anyone here that is smarter than me might have a clue? My only guess is something to do with the IMEI Driver but I am not sure.

Attachments

• 2018-02-07.png
    2018-02-07.png
    257.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 2018-02-07 (2).png
    2018-02-07 (2).png
    375.1 KB · Views: 48
:welcome:

While i am truly and sorely tempted to answer with a generic "it was Aliens" meme, i think you already answered your own question. IF the only thing that changed was Windows...

Hell just for the fun of it :

350x.png

Last edited:
As far as I know “Insiders Preview” roughly equals “Beta” = a lot of bugs known and unknown still under the hood supposedly to be removed when the final version hits the shelves. Personally I would chalk it up to Task Manager bugging out if I hadn’t seen CPU-Z on the side, as it stands maybe a flaw in the power settings ?

As far as I know “Insiders Preview” roughly equals “Beta” = a lot of bugs known and unknown still under the hood supposedly to be removed when the final version hits the shelves. Personally I would chalk it up to Task Manager bugging out if I hadn’t seen CPU-Z on the side, as it stands maybe a flaw in the power settings ?

Betas have to be tested to find issues, I would like to find the issue so I can report it with a fix but sadly have not found a solution yet.

Back