• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Installed Dark Rock Pro 3 XD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ITAngel

So I install the Dark Rock Pro 3 and seems to work great so far which keeps temps at 49-50C during gaming and during average use about 44-45 mainly which is not far from the Noctua at all, it seems to share a couple of degree difference here and therein my case. Nothing to drastic plus it looks way better in my case but, however; it does the one thing I didn't wanted to do which is block that PCIE1 slot again. haha. Oh well, maybe I need to stick to single high end graphic cards. Other than that, system looks good and still keeps my 4.5Ghz OC cooled and best of all very quite. :clap:

Studio PC 5.0.jpg

Time to sell the Noctua NH-D15 :D because I am not going to pull that motherboard again to install a cooler. :chair:

Selling the better cooler ? takes me ~20m to swap CPU's and coolers from my computer to my wife's and/or vice versa, get to work ya lazy bum :rofl:

af83635580510dd86fb3cff88ee083eda660ebad357f9cf2fdc4ac06c2e60ee3.jpg

Actually after seeing both cooler performance, is not really much of a better cooler. Lol trading a couple of degrees for a better look. :) beside at this point I may go with a AIO if I see some new one come out this year.

Back