• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is anyone of u into video editing stuff??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
i remember to see some of you had mentioned into the video editing stuff?? if so, i have a few questions wanna ask you......

sorry sometimes i keep posting non-seti related stuff in this section of the forum...... but i know all you & here has quite a bunch knowlegdable people, so.....:D

Landshark - I don't think that any of the other "cheap" editers are mulit-threaded. I just think that is one of the options that they allow when you pay more. I have mydvd, dvdit, and premiere 6.5 (which is what I use to edit). I use dvd-it to burn dvd's. I also use tmpge to convert my .avi dv format which I capture and edit in premiere into mpeg 2 dvd complient files.

Can you give me a little background on what you are trying to do?

Just to see what level of software you should use.

A great place you could ask would be www.vcdhelp.com

Feel free to ask anymore questions.

Brad

it is possible to get the newest adobe for about $250 which is completely affordable....especially for what you get. what is your budget?

where can you get it for $250? Just cuious? I just bought the latest update for around 140-180?? don't remember exact price :)

zangler said:
it is possible to get the newest adobe for about $250 which is completely affordable....especially for what you get. what is your budget?
are you saying Preimer 6.5?? :eek: that's a hack of a deal!!! but where/how can i get it??

i've explained what i actually are/try to do on the other (original) thread, and let's move back over there instead of trashing the seti forum w/ non-seti related topic.

Back