• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there alternative to the NV-68 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Id go with the copper OCZ ones. Yeah, theyre not blue, but you really arent gonna notice them, and they cool a ton better. More surface area, plus its copper instead of aluminum

Where do you guys order one of the Silverprop HL GPU blocks? ... and how do you specify to order 2 of the mounting clips or whatever?

Ub3r-L33ch said:
Where do you guys order one of the Silverprop HL GPU blocks? ... and how do you specify to order 2 of the mounting clips or whatever?

I ordered mine from here You will have to ask/order a extra mounting kit.

Ok so I select to order with the GF4/FX clips... and then... email them before or after the order or can I call or what?

Ub3r-L33ch said:
Ok so I select to order with the GF4/FX clips... and then... email them before or after the order or can I call or what?

Just shoot him a email. Sean is pretty good about getting back to you in a timely manner.

Ub3r-L33ch said:

They sell both the gpu block for $52.65 USD and $0.01 if you buy the block.

I ordered mind here

They drop ship fom the land of Aus Fedx air so thats going to bring the total up a pinch

Im ganna use my Maze 3 i had laying around after i switched from my barton to A64 system. I just need to find some smaller bolts and stuff you get in those tiny mounting holes.

I used my old maze 2 f or my cpu, its pretty cool how old things that can be modded to work with the new stuff. I was also concerned about weight and sagging of my video card but if you guys say the NV68 hasnt killed anything then i the Maze 3 i have shouldnt be a problem

i have see a plastic thing that goes from pci slot over video card to help hold it in place, was originally developed for lan parties i dont know the name though.

lithker said:
i have see a plastic thing that goes from pci slot over video card to help hold it in place, was originally developed for lan parties i dont know the name though.

Thanks bro I decided to go another way anthough i have heard good things from most of the reivews of the 3 ppl I know who shelled out the $$$ for it only one is really happy with itthe other two are trying to fighre out how to get their money back and that to me is not the best if signs.
LOL it may be the best thing since buttered toast, but even the uber modders that build hot rigs at the local comp fair dont have to many kind words for it

Back