• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there an XFX rep?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrgoodkat

Trying to register a new card - need to register a support account and cannot. I complete the registration at http://xfxforce.com/en-gb/help/support.aspx and it does nothing. Cannot sign in, etc. No email confirm.

Contacted non-technical support and was told to contact tech support, but I cannot contact tech support without a support account.

And I also ordered from Newegg with a 2 free game deal and it (GPU) came with no games. Im assuming they should have been two game key postcards in the box like every other manufacturer?

Thanks

I dont think we have an XFX rep.

Does calling instead of emailing work? Perhaps talking to someone and explaining your troubles will get the ball rolling.

I actually had multiple tabs open and posted the en-gb link, but I also tried the en-us link. Fortunately they appear to have done a reset and things are now working again. The site wasn't loading correctly. So it works now.

I was panicking a bit because I'm leaving the country for awhile and needed to get this thing registered to get the lifetime warranty.

Also contacted Newegg about the games and they appear to be taking care of it, as always.

Many thanks. Happy Holidays.

Back