• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just a tip

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TheGreySpectre said:
Can someone post a link on how to build a relay

it's quite easy to do using the correct relay type like ILikeMy240sx explained, check the link in my first post for a circuit diagram.

I use a Criticool PowerPlant. I chopped the end off of a cheap extension cord and connected it to the PowerPlant so my Via 1300 remained intact. I love it. The bleed switch is an awesome touch. If I ever need to power the system on and off repeatedly, I can leave the pump in bleed mode. This saves my impeller-modded 1300 from struggling through several cold starts. My system is now idiot proof.

aldamon said:
I use a Criticool PowerPlant. I chopped the end off of a cheap extension cord and connected it to the PowerPlant so my Via 1300 remained intact. I love it. The bleed switch is an awesome touch. If I ever need to power the system on and off repeatedly, I can leave the pump in bleed mode. This saves my impeller-modded 1300 from struggling through several cold starts. My system is now idiot proof.

So that's just a switch for pump? Or maybe some careful start like with tiristor power limiter?

Back