• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey Manny Happy New Year my friend!!!! With my limited know how it sounds like a brick wall to me. By the way Johan will upset eating his breakfast as i have just gone by him again lol!!

edit: And i am getting ever closer to you as well Manny!!

AJ.

And a Happy healthy to you also my friend, you may get close but I promise you " Thall shall not pass" :)

" Thall shall not pass" I think that sounded rather ominously certain. Hehehe.

RGone...ster:clap::chair::clap::chair::clap:
It was my take on this movie, I know Johan knows it, one of the funniest scenes in a movie I've ever seen.
"None Shall Pass." Who can name it.
Capture.PNG

:D I just re watched a few scenes on You tube, damn that movie makes me laugh. The Killer rabbit scene is too funny.

Anyhow in case anyone missed it:

Since Intels have started popping up on this thread here and there I have a question. Maybe some of you with more experience with them can help me out. My question is based on this earlier post I had.

Quote:
With my 2500k I could get it to run all day long at 5.3 with 1.48 Cpu V. I even ran prime for 20 minutes there before losing a worker but 1 mhz more it will not even post no matter how much voltage I throw at it.
I really had high hopes for this chip, it sings along benching what ever I throw at it at 5.3. Never blue screens, crashes etc... I swear with the right cooling I could run it there 24/7. No matter what I try it will hardly post at any speed higher then 5300 it sometimes will reach windows splash but then it will bsod. I've tried disabling cores and setting the Cpu V to 1.55 I may have even tried 1.6, Bclk to 101*53, 102*52, I've raised and lowered the VTT voltage... Am I missing something or is this chip just at a hard wall? Also does this mean it will not go higher even if I go sub-ambient with it? It's on an Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 motherboard.

Anyone have any ideas?

You may just be at a brick wall more or less, I've recently gotten this Xeon and still playing around.

I haven'y played with an AMD in awhile but I like the thread so stop by now and then, Intels can be finicky that way ya.

Try this again and hopefully won't muck it up.

xgdv.jpg

Last edited:
anyone here use their phone as a remote control for their pc?

i was lying in bed last night and couldnt be arsed moving, so searched for a way to control my pc without the mouse/keyboard.

found a few apps for android... its bledy marvelous! i dont like the remote desktop ones but the simpler remote apps are pretty cool!

next will be benching from a warm corner while my pc freezes lol

Last edited:
anyone here use their phone as a remote control for their pc?

i was lying in bed last night and couldnt be arsed moving, so searched for a way to control my pc without the mouse/keyboard.

found a few apps for android... its bledy marvelous! i dont like the remote desktop ones but the simpler remote apps are pretty cool!

next will be benching from a warm corner while my pc freezes lol

:p +1

Have used MSI afterburner remote server while F@H to watch the Gpu temps. If something was amiss while away, It's nice to have that remote control!

Back