• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keep loosling network connection on second PC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
are u kidding me??? they make tons of USB network cards... ;)
EA101 ETH USB RJ45 NIC $18.05 shipped on pricewatch

AZN

AZN said:
are u kidding me??? they make tons of USB network cards... ;)
EA101 ETH USB RJ45 NIC $18.05 shipped on pricewatch

AZN
OMG what was I even thinking? I can't believe I did'nt even think of a USB network card! Sorry my brain's been racking the last few day's trying to work this problem out.

Well I ordered a USB network adapter. I'll see if that work's. I know the board is messed up bad. I tried updating the bios hoping that would help but it did'nt.
Oh well. If I can get away with using the USB to get internet and run in my network that's good enough for me. As far as stability it's seem's fine.

I'll fill you guy's in when I get the USB NIC. Should be a week or so before I get it.

Thank's you guy's for all your help.

NP let us know... so i guess i should stay away from refurb MB?

AZN

AZN said:
NP let us know... so i guess i should stay away from refurb MB?

AZN
Yeah I would'nt buy another one. Although I'm sure most of them are fine. I just got a little unlucky with this one that's all.

well i saw a board on newegg that i wanted for my XP1600 but I've been told by one of the senior members and also read on this forum that there have been alot of returns of MB to newegg thats y they have to many. I dont know what newegg does before placing it on the refurb section. I hope they test it out first but if not i may be getting some1 elses reject that didnt OC to well. So for that reason i will stay away from refurb cuzz the 15day is kinda short. O well, i guess I will just have to fork over the extra $35 for a new board:(

AZN

Back