• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingpin + Nvidia = FTW (Video)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This video makes me sad I quit benching. Just to see that it DOES get you somewhere :)

The last part of that is probably the best thing to "learn" from this. K|ngp|n has been the most dedicated and relentless bencher that the world has ever seen for the past 3 years...pushed his way to the top through pure force.

Absolutely Gautam, he earned this with skill and dedication. Good PR like this sells hardware, good move by Nvidia. I'm surprised ATI didn't do something like this with macci on board, they could have easily created the same kind of excitement with a bencher of his caliber. K|ngp|ns dewar sure is sweet, makes it look so damn simple ;)

All I want to know where can I get that "copper slug" for $125? :drool: That's got to be the coolest video I've ever seen.

bignick said:
All I want to know where can I get that "copper slug" for $125? :drool: That's got to be the coolest video I've ever seen.

Thats a bit of mis-information, I'm pretty sure he has at least $400 into that container. The copper alone would cost more than $125 now.

I think that was probably the best commercial I have ever seen. I love how he just pulls out the mobo, cpu, and video cards and just smiles.

However Did anyone see his scores with these suckers 23000k 06, 30k in 05 and the cards arent even maxed out. I can't remember ever seeing that much jump in scores from one gen of hardware to the next ever.

Back