• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Klipsch Customer Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Culbrelai

Gotta say I heard bad things about Klipsch's customer service, and when my subwoofer went on the fritz (http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=733946&highlight)

at a really inopertune time directly after blowing hundreds on my new graphics card, I thought I was in for it. After a struggle in finding the account I placed the speakers on (my fault) it was really expedient, I told him my order number, my order being in 2012 of course it is within the 5 year subwoofer warranty, the customer service guy placed an order for a new amp, free of charge shipped to me, amazing experience. I then had flashbacks about seing solder inside the subwoofer when I tried to diagnose my own problem, asking him how hard it was to install I got...

incredible_zps938e79bb.png

Really impressed by Klipsch's customer service, I will be buying from them in the future that is for sure =P

I had a 2 speaker & subwoofer klipsch speaker system. The plate amp inside the subwoofer blew, and was out of warranty. I googled a bit and found that that is a common problem. I would rather have a shorter warranty and a reliable product than a longer warranty and an unreliable product. Once the warranty ends, you are left hanging...

My microsoft natural speakers also blew, but I bought them around 1998, so I really can't complain....

Back