• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Klipsch RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Piazza0028

Ok, I'm so fed up with Klipsch right now I don't know what to do with myself. My subwoofer crapped out on me from my 5.1's so I sent it back and it arrived at Klipsch on October 5th, 1 Month and 22 days later, and I have yet to receive it back. I call Klipsch pretty much daily, and every day I get a different response. They told me that the amp that was needed for repair was out of stock and that they should be getting more "in the next few days" when I asked when that was, I was told "within the week." That was in october. Anways, they kept feeding me BS until I started talking to erica jones, the so called head of the RMA branch. I convinced her to give me overnight return shipping and she agreed and told me that they would be in NO LATER than november 12th. Well, that's obviously not true. So I called last week and they said that there was another glitch and that the amps weren't coming in for longer, but that they're going to be shipping out new subwoofers and I would have mine back by tuesday or wednesday of this week the latest. liars. Klipsch's support is garbage, last time I ever buy from them. $400 speakers and their turn around time is like 3 months, what kind of joke is this.

w000000000000000000000t I rescind my previous post, klipsch rocks, they decided they can't wait any longer for the amplifiers to come in so I'm getting a BRAND SPANKING NEW PROMEDIA 5.1 ULTRA SET W0000T go klipsch! took long enough but in the end it was worth it

lol i was about to say, just ask them to replace it since it's taking so long.. imo, klipsch are some of the best speakers i own, for the price, pretty close to my bose speakers

I RMAed my 5.1's after the sub starting crapping out as well, i got a brand new system back pretty fast. great company/stuff, too bad some of the 5.1's sub's were bad.

Back