• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Lamptron FC9 Fan Controller Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes I have, twice w/no issue (so I don't really have anything to say about their customer service except correct shipping). They've been in my bookmarks for ages.

Yes I have, twice w/no issue (so I don't really have anything to say about their customer service except correct shipping). They've been in my bookmarks for ages.

Just ordered it this morning. I can speak for their customer service now. They bent over backwards to make me a happy customer; only bummer I found out they are local like 20 miles away but have no actual store front; online only. But they are bookmarked now as well with a relief knowing they are good to go.:D cant wait for my Sat delivery now....lol

Question for ya if I may. I just got mine in and am curious as to the posts with the nuts? What goes there bare wires? + or - i am guessing? Instructions are useless & folks over where I got it aren't sure either.

Please disregard photoshop this is my controller I recvd :mad: at $59.99 trying to RMA it with vendor. Very upset after dishing out an extra $25 for overnight :cry: on top of the $59. But anyway back to the question at hand the bent post has the nut that's what I am referring to. All 4 posts have deep scratches on them like someone took a wrench to the nuts:rain: sorry trying to remain focused on my question for ya; feel my pain....:blah:.

3be88634.jpg
13faee89.jpg

Last edited:
now when you turn up your san aces you can feel like you are really accelerating a jet engine :D

now when you turn up your san aces you can feel like you are really accelerating a jet engine :D

Sure if the controller would work; its just an expensive paper weight now. Got 3 Deltas on order as of yesterday 252cfm each yeah better strap the pc down with concrete anchors. :D I have become a fan freak as of lately.

Beware: I filed a warranty claim for a defective unit. I got an immediate e-mail indicating that someone would contact me shortly. Nobody did. I wrote twice and even posted on their internet forum. It has now been over two weeks. Their warranty sounds good. But talk is cheap.

Bach On
:mad:

Beware: I filed a warranty claim for a defective unit. I got an immediate e-mail indicating that someone would contact me shortly. Nobody did. I wrote twice and even posted on their internet forum. It has now been over two weeks. Their warranty sounds good. But talk is cheap.

Bach On
:mad:
BachOn, you should message the Lamptron representative on our forums: Spawne32

Back