• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Lenovo Wireless Multimedia Remote/Keyboard $30 w/ coupon code

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya, these things go on sale all the time, but this is one of the best deals I've seen. I always know when they go on sale, because I start to see a bunch of traffic to the review big mike did. :)

I'll let everyone know when it comes back - I always notice because it skyrockets the hits on our review (that's why a remote is the second most popular review since december). This same sale happens frequently brining the price to your door around 30 bucks.

I had the same adragontattoo when I first clicked paypal it did nothing - I clicked the other button, then it let me use paypal later on in the payment process. :thup:

Also, deal confirmed expired. :-/

For whatever stupid reason Lenovo's site requires you to create and log into an account before paying via PP will work. And lol @ my review being #2 all time on the FP.

Yeah it's not a bad remote, but it ain't great either. Lack of a backlight is a real killer. Other than that, works great, trackball works great, on/off is good for battery life, and a low profile usb adapter. I will buy another as a replacement when the one I have finally bites the dust.

Back