• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Let them dream...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

Their team has Milestones like these:

Code:
[SIZE="4"][B][color=#FF1010]
                 HayesK @ 41,399,694 

Computekinc.us @ 30,361,084 

BigBlockk @ 11,463,968 
                  klear @ 11,199,529

dismorphic @ 7,289,207 

JollySwagman @ 5,114,861 

Gnerma @ 4,001,917 

sneakysnowman @ 2,340,698 

PhilColwill @ 404,713 
               Jedi3Dfx @ 363,365
              cadman420 @ 353,203

Khemikal @ 207,753
                   fl0w @ 206,812
                  Ron1x @ 202,849
            aviationfrk @ 201,375[/color]
[/B][/SIZE]

HayesK leads out this week's milestones, with an excellent 40 Million. For Hayes and Computekinc.us, (30 Million), it's hard for me to believe they've folded so much, in such a short time.

BigBlockk and klear have both separated themselves from the rest of the milestoners, with a fine 11 Million points, of their own. Both are folding up a storm - WTF, guys!

Dismorphic, Jolly-Swagman, Gnerma, and sneakysnowman are all riding solo in their respective milestone levels, this time around. A very fine effort by each teammate!

Odd to have no new million point folders this week - not a single new member between 400 thousand and one million. That's very unusual. Congratulations to PhilColwill, Jedi3Dfx, and cadman420, on stepping up to the next level. :cool:

There's a lot of folding that goes on below the major one million milestone, that goes almost unnoticed - but is all an essential part of building up to that goal. For themselves, our team, and for FAH's research. Thanks Khemikal, fl0w, Ron1x, and aviationfrk. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Congratulations and Well Done, to all the above! :beer: :beer: :soda: :soda:

Last edited:
Congrats to all the Magnificent Milestoner,s , WTF well done everyone!!

Fold On!

Milestone Thread Updated Members Stats
Data - Fri Oct 02 @ 10:30 PDT 2009

Yay 200,000!

fl0w and I keep going back and forth. It has been good fun. I do however need to break down and buy some more power to leave him in the dust. Bring it fl0w! :beer:

WTF :beer::beer:

Couple of set backs stopped me from 3mil this round but I should be back in full soon. Oh and watch out for that damned snowman... that has a hyperdrive. :)

Back