• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED LG 1080P 24" IPS Monitor - $100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just wanted to chime in with an informal LG endorsement. I've owned several of their LCD/LED monitors over the years (using one as my second now) and our 50" LED television we've had for many years is still working well, and it was a very low end model (black friday special). Prior to that, we had what was at the time a top of the line LCD television by LG and it's still going strong 10+ years later at a friend's house.

$99 for a 24" IPS by LG is a no brainer deal. Wish I needed one!

I just wanted to chime in with an informal LG endorsement. I've owned several of their LCD/LED monitors over the years (using one as my second now) and our 50" LED television we've had for many years is still working well, and it was a very low end model (black friday special). Prior to that, we had what was at the time a top of the line LCD television by LG and it's still going strong 10+ years later at a friend's house.

$99 for a 24" IPS by LG is a no brainer deal. Wish I needed one!

Yeah, I'll actually choose them over Samsung these days. Going through store displays they seem to trade blows image wise and over the past few years I've had better luck with their reliability. Still have an IPS LG tucked away in a closet, got it back in college when the TN and IPS price gap started closing (about 6 years ago now). Survived several years of banging around in the back of a car, driving to dorms and back. Pulled it out just a few weeks ago now to test a few things and still going strong.

Back