• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look what appeared on my desk at work...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
unlike collectable toys video cards dont gain value by leaving them in the box open them up already

So you guys want pics of the cards then?

(in my best mommy voice)
What do you say when you want something? What do you say?????

:D

Wait for it...

:D

Attachments

• IMAGE_043.jpg
    IMAGE_043.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 338
Scratches head..... ok thought you had 2 cards. Did you eat the other one? :)

You want both cards in the picture now? :p Dammit they look the same! Arrrggg...

It's a good thing I love OCForums :D

Attachments

• IMAGE_045.jpg
    IMAGE_045.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 331
Damn you guys and your ADD :D :p :beer:

Let's FOCUS people! RV770, in a box, times two! Nobody cares about my legal pad or my stinkpad or my headphones :p Hehehe...

I care about the stink pad. Im still offended. AND FOR THE RECORD IT'S NOT ADD, IT'S MILD DISTEMPERAMENT!!!

J/k of course. Nice cards. I wish I had money for new toys. Im running whats in my sig still. Crysis? Maybe in another couple years...

no what else did you get with the cards as in cables and stuff

We need more pics

Damn you guys are demanding! :D

I'm home now, had dinner with the wife, she's out grocery shopping for now. Along with each card came an a component video output cable, an RCA video converter, a DVI-to-VGA converter, a DVI-to-HDMI converter, a crossfire bridge, a 6-pin PCIE to 4-pin MOLEX power cable, a CD and a very tiny user manual thing.

I'm gonna do a small bit of Crysis testing with my current 2 x 3870 config along with the 8.7 drivers before I throw in the 4850's. That's pretty much the game I want the most improvement out of, and I shouldn't be disappointed based on the scores I've seen online.

Thus, it may be tomorrow before the new cards get installed. Sorry :beer:

I'm still waiting for my SINGLE Sapphire 4850 to get here (tomorrow)...:bang head I can't imaging having TWO. They look better than the other cards, no pictures of warrior women or such is a plus IMO. I've noticed those seem to OC better than other brands with stock coolers, some reveiw mentioned that the cooler appears to use a form of Sapphire's Vapor Chaimber. I don't really care, since mine it getting a waterblock w/in a week.

BTW was that a very early T60? Mine is middle-of-the-road PN, but mine is labled "IBM Thinkpad", not just "Thinkpad".

I'm still waiting for my SINGLE Sapphire 4850 to get here (tomorrow)...:bang head I can't imaging having TWO. They look better than the other cards, no pictures of warrior women or such is a plus IMO. I've noticed those seem to OC better than other brands with stock coolers, some reveiw mentioned that the cooler appears to use a form of Sapphire's Vapor Chaimber. I don't really care, since mine it getting a waterblock w/in a week.

BTW was that a very early T60? Mine is middle-of-the-road PN, but mine is labled "IBM Thinkpad", not just "Thinkpad".

Well its not really the cooler, all the coolers are references ones shown and what most people have currently. Nothing special behind them. Why some of them OC better is actually related to the bios. Some of them have the 1.2V switch in bios instead of the 1.1V (reference voltage). Hench why they will OC better than others especially without a mod.

Back