• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look what I'm getting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guesss not much more in the way of moddin so to speak...got a few led fans to add...i have a cold cathode light sittin around not being used right now...might put that to some good use.

I ordered a MP 2500+ proc. from newegg last night...just ordered an DFI NF2 Ultra Infinity mobo from newegg tonight...so we'll see what happens;)

yeah the xblade is a premodded case. the only thing i hate bout it is it showin xblade in the front and the side windows are covered by design and not to show the components

Maybe I'll see if I can get the piece going around fan on the window off and remove those "blades" and just have the fan there with the silver ring around it....I don't know...see when it gets here;)

Got the case and all my parts...got it together and it looks good. the picture on Xoxide doesn't do it justice. I thought as you guys did that it might have had to much goin for it...but it actually isn't bad at all..it's nice and clean looking...the premods were done in a quality manner.. the window is good and well mounted...and as far as the front looking alienwarish...thats what sold me on it....I like Alienware's cases...but the price is a bit much for me.

Thanx for all the input fellas :cool:

buckbadly said:
Got the case and all my parts...got it together and it looks good.

Just as long as it makes you happy is all that counts. The P160 is kinda the same way, you have to see it in front of you to appreciate it.

Ya, it's definitely Alienwareish, but if that's your thing then great! If that were my case, I would just add as many fans as possible. A blowhole on the top is a very easy mod, and will help a lot with airflow. Good luck! :D

Back