• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking at First build...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You could always put a blue led fan on the H80. Just an FYI, like I said previously FX 8 series use a lot of power, therefore create a lot of heat. If you are planning on pushing the OC on it in the future, plan on getting a really good heatsink.

You could always put a blue led fan on the H80. Just an FYI, like I said previously FX 8 series use a lot of power, therefore create a lot of heat. If you are planning on pushing the OC on it in the future, plan on getting a really good heatsink.

done some research the Tuniq 120....is pretty beastly....now I dont know for my self, but will soon be finding out. :rock:

Beastly all depends on the cpu's it's tested on. I couldn't find a review on it, where it was tested on some of the newer chips. That isn't to say it wont work, hopefully you'll have no problems with it.

Beastly all depends on the cpu's it's tested on. I couldn't find a review on it, where it was tested on some of the newer chips. That isn't to say it wont work, hopefully you'll have no problems with it.

I think that joining this forum to hear others' input may have been the best thing i could've done for my first build. Pics to come soon from start to finish =)
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Back