• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Z170 board with enough PCI-E lanes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tried a Q-Flash of the BIOS?

Yep. The light flashed 4 times (should be either 3 for working, or 5 for not working) then solid on. After 45 minutes of solid on, I shut the power off, as I'm sure it doesn't take that long to flash if it was working.

I'd talk to ASUS then, unless you would rather RMA with the seller.

I'd talk to ASUS then, unless you would rather RMA with the seller.

I got it from Newegg, and it has a replacement warranty option through them until the end of the month. It is already on its way to CA. I should get the replacement by the end of next week.

I got it from Newegg, and it has a replacement warranty option through them until the end of the month. It is already on its way to CA. I should get the replacement by the end of next week.

I hope the next one works as planned

RMA verified and replacement board shipped out today from CA. 3 day, so it should get to me on Friday.

Got to love how some companies handle shipping. The board arrive at the local FedEx facility today in time to make it on the truck, but they held it because it wasn't scheduled for today. But same level of shipping gets delivered the next day when ordered 1 state away, instead of the opposite coast.

Board arrived today. I'll try and install it tonight or tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Replacement board booted right into to the BIOS, so the old board was obviously not working.

Now I'm deal with the fact I cant see the NVM SSD to install the OS to, despite having added the NVE drivers to the install image of Win 7 Pro.

Back