• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for cost effective fans 92mm x 6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bob4933

looking for 3, 4 or 6 packs of generic 92mm fans. Im looking around, and only see single packs. Anyone know of a place to buy them "in bulk" ?

edit: Im looking for fans around the 5$ mark. Im not looking to spend 300$ on noctua fan assortments, unless someone knows where to get them cheap. Noise isn't an issue!

Nice, he has a website that he sells em even cheaper :D edit: wow 51cfm for 5 bucks a pop o_O

Looking at static pressures and CFM's, I decided to stick with my original gut of 120mm case fans.

Gonna use 2 up front and 2 on top for exhaust. I have a couple spare 70mm fans for side inlets Im gonna use.

Before anyone gets too excited, those are plain square wave drive fans. Still very decent fans but don't expect them to run any quieter than other "cheap" fans.

Oh noooooo, the dreaded square wave, what ever will we do?!?!?!

Only option is to pay more for sine wave drive. There's no realistic way to convert a square wave fan to sine wave, at least not an option that costs less than just buying sine wave fans.

Only option is to pay more for sine wave drive. There's no realistic way to convert a square wave fan to sine wave, at least not an option that costs less than just buying sine wave fans.

Dude, it's a $5 fan and he doesn't care how loud they are.
Drop your crap.

Dude, it's a $5 fan and he doesn't care how loud they are.
Drop your crap.

"Dude," the time has come for you to drop your own "crap."

NiHaoMike was providing information about the fan that is not normally available to us, and telling us why the fan costs so little. And you dump on him in a rude manner. It would have been enough to point out that the fans are inexpensive, and that OP initially stated noise was not an issue. You did not need to make fun of his first post, and you did not need to use the word "crap."

There are plenty of flame forums around. We ought to keep this one civil.

"Dude," the time has come for you to drop your own "crap."

NiHaoMike was providing information about the fan that is not normally available to us, and telling us why the fan costs so little. And you dump on him in a rude manner. It would have been enough to point out that the fans are inexpensive, and that OP initially stated noise was not an issue. You did not need to make fun of his first post, and you did not need to use the word "crap."

There are plenty of flame forums around. We ought to keep this one civil.

Wasn't trying to flame, I've simply never seen NiHaoMike provide links to any of these sine wave fans.
He has been asked for it multiple times on these forums, along with some of his other theoretical "Cindy Wu" and "Lainey Schmidt" equipment.

Never once have I seen him show any data or products using the things he talks about.

I'm simply tired of him throwing this stuff out without any sort of useful data.
Once he can provide some kind of testing or proof of these concepts, I'll respect the advice he gives.

Wasn't trying to flame, I've simply never seen NiHaoMike provide links to any of these sine wave fans.
He has been asked for it multiple times on these forums, along with some of his other theoretical "Cindy Wu" and "Lainey Schmidt" equipment.

Never once have I seen him show any data or products using the things he talks about.

I'm simply tired of him throwing this stuff out without any sort of useful data.
Once he can provide some kind of testing or proof of these concepts, I'll respect the advice he gives.

And that is much more polite and explicitly calling him to task -- you added information of your own. I find this post much more enlightening that your prior two, and it was civil without losing its passion.

Back