• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low cost glossy widescreen monitor, how do i find one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thomasj

I am looking for a low cost Glossy widescreen monitor. It may seem like a no brainer but everywhere I look they do not have search options for glossy or matte nor do they list which it is.

I been looking through newegg and you cant tell from the pics if they are glossy or matte. Its for my girlfriends computer and she loves my FHD2400 and says she wants glossy for sure.

Im sorry if this is a dumb question but I cannot for the life of me find anywhere in the specs that it specifies which screen the monitor has.

Can you guys help me find a glossy widesceen monitor for the lowest cost. She wants at least a 19 wide

Thanks

I just cant believe they dont have a search option for that. Im very picky about having a glossy monitor and I know alot of others who are too, whether there choice be glossy, or matte.

Back