• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low profile DDR3 1600 in 1x8gb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chug

Am in need of a single stick of ddr3 in 8gb but it has got to be low profile, ideally like the kingston stuff. Can anyone recommend some?

Crucial sells single sticks. They use MSRP though, that's kind of brutal sometimes.

Cheers, from the uk so choices could be a bit more limited, I was referring the kingston for its height as to me those all look like normal height!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-KINGS...erComponents_MemoryRAM_JN&hash=item1e71fe7f8c

Just out of interest, why is newegg the benchmark in stores? Everywhere I look someone links to this egg business, literally no other stores, ever. It's as if hitler is in charge of the computer market for the US.

Newegg has the best combination of price and service in the USA, by a solid margin.

Fair enough. I didn't mean just this place, when looking around at reviews or whatever other everywhere links to newegg. I can't actually think of any other mainstream US stores. Not that I need them obviously.

Did I read somewhere about a samsung ram about the same height as the kingston?

Back