• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: February CineBench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@Robert17- like I said before, I haven't run cinebench before yesterday and wasn't used to the interface. I spent ten minutes looking at your score and trying to figure out how you posted a 63+ before catching that you just ran the 3D test besides the CPU :bang head

@chance- you planning on abandoning the AMD side of things this month?

@robert17- like I said before, I haven't run cinebench before yesterday and wasn't used to the interface. I spent ten minutes looking at your score and trying to figure out how you posted a 63+ before catching that you just ran the 3D test besides the CPU :bang head

@chance- you planning on abandoning the AMD side of things this month?

I might give it a shot with my Amd chip, but I doubt I'll get to where I need to be. I'm running a series of tests with steps in the speeds, and then doing a linear regression to find a rough idea of future performance, so far it doesn't look like I'll beat the best Intel score even with some wishful thinking.

Thought I'd run it to see what I'd get.

Intel|Badbonji|3770K|Water|9.00

Attachments

• Core i7 3770k 4.5GHz CineBench.jpg
    Core i7 3770k 4.5GHz CineBench.jpg
    663.8 KB · Views: 93
Just a note... those are not times but scores. The higher the better. You have them sorted lowest to highest and labeled as time. :)

Well some quick math puts it pretty much out of the question for an AMD quad to beat one of the 8-core FX chips (that might save some people time), and you would need a WR 3770k to come close to one of the 2011 chips. So that means if I can get LN2 this month, I'll be using it on the 3770k! :thup:

Shoot the scores into a spreadsheet, sort them descending. :D

I can do it in excel but not on the built in table the forum has.

EDIT: solution has been found. Thanks goes to xsuperbgx :thup:

Last edited:
Back