• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI April: Catzilla 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I see you're bringing out the big guns eh Jiccy?
Nice run bud :eek:

Hummm my system only hits around 59000 in Catzilla. Is this another benchmark where if you have windows 10 you're at a disadvantage?

Just a general obsevation from reviewing the x299, it is a bit slower with graphics than the z370 but jiccman did fine.

Hummm my system only hits around 59000 in Catzilla. Is this another benchmark where if you have windows 10 you're at a disadvantage?

Catzilla can be at a disadvantage if you stand on one foot, squint your left eye, and the moon is in its third phase. Or that could be an advantage, if you're wearing a red shirt. It's that kind of benchmark. LOL

Oops! My bad. I've had Catzilla for quite a while, one of the first benchmarks I started using back when I had my FX hex core and R7 260x rig. And it drove me nuts. :D

Wow just started playing with this one . The scores seam all over the place .
Are ppl submitting the scores that feel real ? Or the ones that for no reason are 1000+ points higher than normal?

MetalRacer / GTX 1080 Ti / H2O / 69572

capture005.jpg

Back