• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI December: HWBot X265-4K

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Woomack / i9-7900X@4700MHz / H2O / 21.36

so40xzx.jpg

Finally found some time to play with ITX rig :)

First thing that went through my mind wasn't so nice so I'll say the second thing...Nice run Jiccman. :D

Not catching Jicc but some nice cold temps outside. :D
Mandrake4565/1800x/H2O Chilled/12.1
265,12.1a.jpg

Have you tried running your overkill at 3x Manny. If you can get it to run there it is worth a little more.

Have you tried running your overkill at 3x Manny. If you can get it to run there it is worth a little more.
I've messed with various overkill, I don't have the time to run it over and over. I was getting a lot of instances where the time variance was so great the test wasn't valid, when running overkill higher then 2x. I stuck with 2x because it either was completing or just crashing because it wasn't stable enough. Unfortunately, back to the store tomorrow so I'm not going to have time to run again until the new year.

Weird all three of the subs I added didn't seem to update?

Toss it outside ||Console|| , you're in Halifax it must be colder than 9° out there. It's been -20°C at night here lately.

Johan45/i7 8700K/ H2O/ 14.56

14.56.JPG

I really think a water temp probe will be the next thing I add to my loop , I would love to know . As its 9 deg c room temp in my basement right now .
I have something similar to this Console, I had the rad outside the window last night and saw -9c water temps.

Back