• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: Crazy Cat March Madness 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How do I submit results if I am running Dual graphics on an APU? I've fired up my 7850K with an asus R7 250 in dual graphics mode lol, its running now and actually looks good!

pPxFnQv.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work Fugu, dual would still be CFX I guess.

Just wondered Ajay are you seeing how high you can get stock?? Your first sub was much higher.

The one thing i do see that stands out is the scaling with SLI in this Benchmark, you would think with 2 cards. You would double your score or something near to it, but sadly it does not work like that!!

That why there is a suggestion to use the SLI PATCH on the EVGA Web Site for this Benchmark!

Hi Johan no not really my friend, my Catzilla is Buggy right now, so been turning down the clocks. So i do not lose the score before i can post on here, as for the first post that was just for the record on here!

I shall not Sub that one anyway my friend, just enjoying the ride as they say, nice to see you!

AJ.

Last edited:
Yes Ajay, sadly SLI doesn't scale likethat and some things are worse than others. On average it would be in the neighbourhood of 50% over 1 card. Do you mean it's crashing on you??

Sometimes towards the end if i am pushing too hard with the OC on the GPU's!! As everyone we are all looking for that bit extra lol!!!

AJ.

Well if it's any consolation Ajay, I have improved my score from 18750 which was my original sub at the Bot to 19100 and probably only crashed the bench 20 - 30 times. If it's not crashing I'm not pushing hard enough, at least that's my take on it.

The benchmark being at only 720p, a CPU bound resolution, I have to imagine(guess) with SLI/CFx that CPU speed plays a role...? Its worth testing anyway...

Back