• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maxishine's Rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baris_

This guy is a youtube video reviewer and I personally adore his videos. Check them out.

But see his main rig, it is beautiful :O

In the end at about 7:30 he gives some close ups of his rig. Red ish looks are great to be honest. It all fits together. Red PCI-e slots from the EVGA classified motherboard, red ati card, red custom mods, red dominator GT's, Red LED fan's and red tubes from his watercooling. Awesome. What do you guys think?

He also collects monitors :D I think he has >30 at the moment.

What do I think of his rig? I think he should donate it to me. He has some serious power and it generally looks awesome.

He also collects monitors :D I think he has >30 at the moment.

What do I think of his rig? I think he should donate it to me. He has some serious power and it generally looks awesome.

Yeah, I love his eyefinity systems. Looks so awesome. 7860x1600 is just.. Wow. See his last upload where his son is playing LAN with his friends. There is like 10+ monitors in his own room. Nice CPU and GPU you got there ^^

Back