• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft flight simulator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BruceUSA

I got this strange problem I can't figure it out. I just install Microsoft flight simulator on my newly built PC. Installed and activated fine. The problem is there is nothing about the flight simulator on my desktop. I click windows explore to find the app, there is none. When I do a search for the app. Its take me to the web that I don't want. I went to the control panel and click uninstall programs. I can clearly see that the program is in fact installed on my PC. But where is the hell is the program? Its must be hiding some where. Can any one tell me where to look for it and I can send it to desktop.

Bruce

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
ah. Never mind. I had to go to Program Files (x86) found the game and send to desktop shortcut.

MS game FTL...

EDIT: I just typed it in the search bar when I want to play (not often). But yeah, MS games, at least FS, doesn't seem to /ask to put an icon on the desktop so you'd have to do what you did and go find it.

Last edited:
Back