• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Milestones Dec 11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ploaf

These are as of 9 PM EST

Breaking past 100 and eagerly anticipating this post tonight is -
azhari 104.4 - You made it :)

Hitting 50 tonight is-
dagwood70 51.4
xelz 51.2
Mark_Porebski 50.4

And crossing over 25 tonight, shooting for 50 we have-
rollout 34
fearless 25.6

WTG!! Everyone :D
Bartender!! I'm dazed and confused. Whatever you served up to make me this way is great. 6 :beer: Please!

Fold On :burn:

There is something that happened tonight that is irregular. I should say again that these posts are not automated. It is done by hand after staring at 2 lists of names and numbers and irregularities and mistakes can occur.
Now that that's out of the way I want to mention something that I've noticed, particularly with one member listed above and with another member that I did not list tonight. I want to ask you guys what you think.

I noticed that some people, for whatever the reason, have their name listed twice. Dagwood70 is listed twice and combined has crossed over 100. Tweak Freak is also listed twice, and I know why, with a combined score over 50. These are the only two examples that I can think of off the top of my head. With a list approaching 400 names it's not always easy to spot, but there was a thread about this started by Tweak Freak earlier and dagwood70's scores are almost right next to each other on the list which made it easy to spot. This is the only reason that I noticed them specifically.
Here's the question- Should I add the scores when I see them like this since it's obvious that it's a mistake probably relating to a reinstall of the client, or should I just continue to grab the names from the list the way I have been?

If I do start adding the scores I may only do it once for each person and would be happy to correct a post if I miss something but I don't want somebody getting disenfranchised if they are missed. Like I said, it is not this easy to spot most of the time.
If you guys are fine with the current way then that is good. It would be much easier too. If you want it the other way then I would be glad to do that if I see it. Let me know.

I'd say, that given the time you put into this, you should continue on the wya it's been going. If you should happen to see a double add them, but I would not want you to go out of the way to look for it.:)

On a side note...I hit 25!! And steaming on ahead :burn:

I say just keep doing it the way you are doing it. If you run across a double name just PM them to let them know about it.
That should take care of it with not too much extra effort.(or you could overclock yourself and do it all:D ) Fold on!!!

kendan said:
or you could overclock yourself and do it all:D ) Fold on!!!

I'm freebasing caffeine now (insert deranged gif with bug eyes), does that count. ;)

Thanks for the input.
I'll just keep it going the way it's been going. After someone does it a while it won't matter much anyway I guess. I remember a couple of people giving up over 500 wu's just for the team before so it should be good.

Back