• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mobo Temps Soltek 86spe-L

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

way2ez4u

the cpu temp in speedfan 4.12 and sandra 9.104 both tell me my 3.0c p4 is idle @ 31C. But my mother board monitor downloaded from Soltek say it's 10C higher. Which one do I trust?

go get a temp sensor from a radio shack or cop shop
but i would trust the solteck one cuz if ur cpu melts u can blame solteck there all wrong thouh ur temps are fine dont worry!

Thanks. The guy from Soltek said look at what the bios temperature is and compare. Which makes the Soltek monitor correct.

What is M5M?

I think he means MBM. It is a great program for monitoring your board.

All boards have different range of accuracy for monitoring temps depending of the quility of the sensors that they use. I just use mine as a guage to see if something is wrong and do not worry to much about what the auctual temp is (within reason or course)

(IE if it has been running at 42C for weeks and all of a sudden it jumps to 50C I will need to find out what is up)

Dave

Back