• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Money is no object... Help me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
red that is a bit over the top. and a RD30 at 19 volts is better than using 2 20s.

the thing that is important is that you run single pass rads in parrallel with them mounted vertically.
by far the case is the most important and a complete custome designed case works best

getting a cathar G7 is impossible atm unless you are thorilan=)

Thorilan, what do you mean by "in parrallel"?

I won't be able to mount them vertically, so should I use the Thermochill PA120s instead? (Or HE120s)?

Like I said before, I won't be able to get that iwaki pump.

Thanks guys, you're really helping me out, I just need to squeeze a bit more help out of you all though... then I'll order away!

like i said. have a case custom made ( it will of corse be tall and or wider than normal) and vertically mount 2 xflows and have an RD30 with 5/8 output go directly to a 1/2 splitter aka Y fitting ( yes they do make them)

then have them rejoin at second Y. the restriction added from the Y fittings is offset by using 2 single pass rads and an rd30 can more than handle it.

thorilan said:
so my suggestion is this lianli pc75b

I'm so glad someone mentioned that case. It looks like a lot of spare room, but really, when you decide on the fatty water setup your planning on getting, it would be like the case doesn't have enough room LOL.

did you have any pics of your 75B thorilan?

thorilan said:
getting a cathar G7 is impossible atm unless you are thorilan=)

Unless the situation has changed, ~35 of us will have the chance to own the G7, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it :)

actualy you will be waiting a long time. to date stew is increadably busy and hasnt even got the second block done ( mine) . the machinist is also really busy so the blocks are not a priority. his real job sends him around the world also which means even if he is in the middle of making a block he has to drop everything to go. ( real world> hobby)

btw when i talked to him he said very few people would ever see a g7 and that for production he will use the remaining silver plates ( that i supply him with) to make G5s ( these are silver as well but are easyer to machine)

unless he has changed his mind on that then there should only be around 5 G7s around

as for my cases i have a few pics of one of them. ill see if i can find them. might have them hosted on my soon to be deleted website

Last edited:
btw some of the pics are blury because the camara i was using at the time had a hard time focusing on glossy black surfaces

Attachments

• frontfire2.jpg
    frontfire2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 125
the kanji RYU ,also that computers second name ( the first being the original BEAST )

btw all holes cut in the case including the circular ones i did BY HAND with a Dremel NOT a circular saw

Attachments

• bottomrightryu1.jpg
    bottomrightryu1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 124
pic of custom mosfet sink i made for NF7 board .

talk about chuncks of aluminum flying. i used a carbide bladed grinding bit to make that ( always wear safty goggles when using a dremel)

Attachments

• Mosfet1.jpg
    Mosfet1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 125
Back