• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

motherboard for amd athlon x4 631

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thevipper

Registered
im looking to get this processor off of tiger direct im looking for a decent motherboard i was looking for some recomendations currently the build im looking at doing will be

amd athlon ll x4 631 fm1 socket
radeon hd 7750
cooler master gx series 450w psu
Crucial Ballistix 4GB 2x2gb DDR3-1600MHz PC3-12800

ill be reusing these parts
dell vostro 200 shell
500 gb seagate barracuda 500 gb hdd
and lite-on ihas 124-b dvd combo drive

the mother board mounting bracket is kinda propitary and it isn't the regular atx is just missing 1 mounting hole but all the other holes do allign up it also will on the micro atx boards also i have a dremel to cut out the rear i/o shield as it was just holes cut to fit what they had on there motherboard and the front input connector should fit also i would like a micro atx board as it will take less room

I would recomend Newegg unless your dead-set on tiger...

I used them when starting out and 50% of my items were DOA, I just returned everything (though funny thing is, something messed up and I got free refund of $200 w/o returning some parts). :shrug:

Try these.

:forecast:

the thing is with newegg i live in tennessee and get charged tax + shipping also they don't have the athlon x4 in stock

Back