• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mouse pad question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

m3x1c4nj3w

Disabled
I'm in the market for a new mousepad. I've heard good stuff about the Func one and was wondering which mouse pad performs/looks the best. ALl my CS friends are saying Steelpad S&S is the best, so I don't know which to choose.

I also came across the Razer eXactMat and was wondering how it stacks up against the other.

Do you have enough space on your desk for a large mousepad? I am thinking about a S&S but maybe a Razer eXactMat would work a lot better with a Razer Diamondback.

For some reason, I like the scratch the area behind the mouse 1 button whenever I get bored. Maybe I have an itchy "clicker" finger.

-1cem4n

m3x1c4nj3w said:
How big is the Func pad? I like a mousepad that is large.

10" x 8.5" Not the largest pad out there, but it fits my desk perfectly. If you need something bigger you might want to look at Steelpads. Some of those are very large.

This probly isn't a popular one, but I have an Everglide mouse pad and its brilliant.

Back